Your pet's home away from home.
Located in Pueblo, Veterinary Hospital Associates will offer pet boarding for canines only so you can enjoy peace of mind while you're away.
Boarding is $40 per dog per day and check in/check outs is Monday - Friday.
At Veterinary Hospital Associates, we know the importance of finding the perfect boarding facility. We are dedicated to making your dogs vacation as comfortable and satisfying as possible and we promise to take care of your furry friend as if they were our own.
Our boarders enjoy these amenities during their stay:
- Clean, spacious cages and runs
- A comfortable atmosphere
- Fresh bedding and daily housekeeping
- Individualized care
- Daily observations
- Veterinary medical care (if needed)
To make your pet's stay as comfortable as possible, feel free to send them with their favorite treats and toys.
Our Boarding Requirements
Our boarding requirements are as follows:
- Dogs must be current on their Distemper, Rabies, Bordetella, and Parvovirus vaccines.
- All boarders must provide proof that they are free from parasites – internal or external.
Please fax your pet's medical records to us at or email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to their stay.